Sunday 20 November 2011

Flamin' hormones!

Well, it appears the hormones this month are turning me completely mad! I am officially unpleasant to be around...my husband has started avoiding me, I am grouchy and grumpy and have nothing nice to say to anyone, so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut! Plus I am unbelievably hungry and none of my bras fit me anymore! And the wait goes on...I should know this week if the swimmers have done their job this month, but the wait is driving me (and frankly, those around me!) up the wall! I took a test this morning, because I just couldn't help myself, and it was negative...of course it was, its too early to be anything other, but that didn't stop me testing yesterday either!! Insanity has kicked it!

But I am definitely more demented than normal this month...I was in tears last night as I had convinced myself that as I have been so horrible to live with, that my husband no longer liked me, never mind loved me, and it took quite a lot of convincing otherwise for me to see sense!

The whole thing is extremely tiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment