Thursday 15 December 2011

Is just not feeling it this year!

Is it just me, or is anyone just not feeling the Christmas spirit this year?!! I'm not saying I'm all 'bah-humbug' or anything, but I'm just not feeling the vibe!!

There could be a number of reasons for this...I haven't written my cards or wrapped my presents and now it has become a chore to put off! I have a stinking cold! My Nana is very poorly in hospital! and my son has been ill this week! I think all those reasons together are enough to crush the mood, but normally I can get through that and still be excited about Christmas, but not this time. May be if it starts to snow? No, then I think I'll just be cross that its icy everywhere and no one knows how to drive in the bad weather!!!
So you know what, BAH-HUMBUG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment