Tuesday 6 December 2011

Just easier when they are small...

When kids are at an age where they don't really mind what they have for Christmas, its so much easier! When they start requesting what they want, it gets so much harder, plus their requests change everyday, so how do you keep up?

So far there have been requests for Batman, wrestling toys, Power Rangers, knight toys and the list grows. Although my son has written to Santa and asked for what he wants for Christmas, I have explained that just because you ask Santa for lots of things doesn't mean you get them all. This explanation arose mainly because I don't really want him to have wrestling toys!! Does that make me a bad Mummy? I don't think so! Surely something that seems to promote violence, no matter how choreographed, cannot be a good thing? So this year, Santa will conveniently not be bringing toys that Mummy doesn't like the idea of!

No comments:

Post a Comment